If you are ready to get cash for gold, come in to Twery’s family-owned and operated store to get an appraisal and leave with cash. Twery’s is the top choice for South Florida residents who want a fair and competitive analysis of what their gold is worth and the satisfaction of getting paid immediately by one of our gold experts.
Things change year after year, but the value of gold has remained steady for decades. With that being said, why are you waiting to bring in your unwanted gold items?
You may not have use for the gold item, but you will certainly have a need for the money you will get from it. Allow Twery’s to give you an appraisal today.
As your trusted advisors, we highly encourage you to take this opportunity and make the most out of the old jewelry that has been collecting dust in your home.
When is the Time to Sell Gold for Cash?
We are all familiar with the investment advice “buy low, sell high,” but how does this apply to gold? If you are the average seller of gold or unwanted jewelry, you may want to consider the following:
- The value of the U.S. dollar against gold
- The financial gains you will make if you get cash for gold today
- Current investment conditions
Of course, understanding market conditions or how they might rise or fall is challenging. If you want cash for your gold, or just want to know what it might be worth, come into Twery’s to get an expert evaluation so you know just how much cash you can get for your gold.
How Does Cash for Gold Work?
Selling gold for cash is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your gold or unwanted jewelry into Twery’s or contact us if you want us to come to you
- We’ll weigh your gold, verify its authenticity, tests it purity, examine edging and more
- We’ll make you a fair offer for your gold
- If you accept the offer, we’ll give you cash immediately
Who can Sell Gold for Cash?
Nearly anyone can sell their gold to Twery’s. You must be 18 or older and have a valid government issued photo ID.
What Types of Gold do We Buy?
Twery’s gives cash for these gold items:
- Gold jewelry– gold watches, necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets or other types of gold jewelry
- Gold coins– commemorative gold coins from various countries of origin or denomination
- Dental gold– gold fillings, crowns, and bridges
- And more!
Cash for Gold Prices: How Much Should You Expect?
The price of gold can fluctuate on a daily basis. When you bring in your gold for an appraisal, we will consider its value against the dollar as well as other factors. With gold brokers, you can expect a more consistent rate than you would trying to sell gold privately.
Every piece of gold is different and the amount of cash you receive will vary. Still, expect us to appraise your gold on factors such as authenticity, rarity, condition, and karats.
The Twery’s Promise
When you sell your gold to Twery’s, you can rest assured you are working with a company you can trust. We’ve been active in collectibles business since 1967, and are in good standing with the following organizations:
- American Numismatic Association (ANA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Central States Numismatic Society (CSNS)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
Visit Us Today to get Cash for Your Gold
Stop by Twery’s in Greenacres, call us or email us with any questions you may have about selling your gold for cash. We will help you know just how much your hidden treasures are worth.