You may think that selling unwanted diamonds diminishes the enchanting statement that diamonds are forever.
We are here to tell you that the life of the diamond will continue and that you can get immediate cash in return. We find great joy in providing the service of exchanging unwanted diamonds for immediate cash. Ask about our highest price offers.
When visiting Twery’s, we will examine your valuables by assessing their worth through a professional process. Specific to diamonds, we will determine their worth by checking the carat size, number of diamonds, clarity and most importantly the cut.
Our very own Director of Diamond Sales, Seth Eber, has been working in this industry since 1982 and can ensure that you will receive the value of your diamond in full.
If you are looking for a safe, fast way to sell diamonds, the professional diamond appraisers at Twery’s in South Florida are your top choice. The process is simple: you walk in with your diamonds, get them appraised, and walk out with cash.
What Types of Diamonds do We Buy?
When you are ready to sell your diamonds, trust Twery’s of South Florida for an amazing experience. We will give you top dollar for loose diamonds or items with diamonds in them:
- Loose Diamonds– loose diamonds of all shapes, sizes and colors. This includes round, princess, emerald, Asscher, cushion, marquise, and radiant diamonds.
- Diamond Jewelry– handmade pieces, designer pieces, diamond and engagement rings, necklaces, earrings, antique jewelry and more.
- Watches – High-quality or luxury watches containing diamonds.
Sell Your Diamonds: How it Works
Selling your diamonds to Twery’s is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Bring in your diamonds to our store or have us come to you or your bank
- We’ll closely examine them to determine the cash value
- We’ll make you an offer
- If you accept, we’ll give you cash for your diamonds
Who can Sell Diamonds for Cash?
To sell diamonds to Twery’s you must be 18 or older and have a valid government ID.
Sell a Diamond: How Much is My Diamond Worth?
When you bring your diamond in for an appraisal from Twery’s, we’ll take a look at a combination of factors to determine how much cash it’s worth. For starters, the rarity of your diamond will be considered, as will the diamond grading system developed by GIA in the 1950’s. This system grades diamonds based on clarity, ranging from flawless (FL) to diamonds with obvious blemishes or inclusions, as well as other factors.
Like all expert diamond buyers, we use the four C’s:
- Carat weight
The Twery’s Promise
Twery’s is proud to maintain good standing with the following associations:
- American Numismatic Association (ANA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Central States Numismatic Society (CSNS)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
Visit Us Today to get Cash for Your Diamonds
Stop by Twery’s in Greenacres, call us or email us with any questions you may have about selling your diamonds for cash. We will help you know just how much your hidden treasures are worth.