Twery’s has been a family owned and operated business for three generations. Since 1982 Twery’s has been successfully purchasing rare coins, gold, antiques, jewelry, diamonds and other collectibles from both dealers and the public in the South Florida area! We have an impeccable track record, so you can rest assured you are working with a company that puts quality first.
From the first phone call to the final handshake, we make meeting your specific needs our foremost priority.
We are proud to have good standing with the following membership associations:
If you’d like to learn more about us, we invite you to stop by our shop or to contact us today.
About the Management Team
Seth Eber, Director, Diamond Sales
- Active in the collectibles business since 1967. From the ages of 12 to 15, worked summers in the family antique business. Between the ages of 16 to 22, worked part-time in the family antique business, while attending the University of Miami to study Business and Art History. From the ages of 18 to 27, worked as Vice President of the family antique business
- In 1982, at age 27, opened SEARR CORP, a jewelry and antique store in Miami Beach, Florida
- In 1984, merged jewelry business with family antique business
- From 1984 to present, concentrates on buying and trading gold, rare coins, and watches, diamonds, jewelry, and antiques
Kevin Alexander Sepe, Head Numismatist
- Kevin began collecting coins at the age of 5 when his mother gave him some Morgan Silver Dollars, and he has been hooked ever since.
- After graduating college, he worked at a prominent rare coin and jewelry business. His duties included buying, selling and appraising rare coins and bullion as well as fine jewelry, diamonds and vintage watches. He also handled internet marketing and had a prominent role in lead generation for the business.
- During this time he forged lasting relationships with members of the trade, from major national wholesalers to local small-time dealers.
- Kevin’s passion and drive to learn pushed him to study historic auction prices of rare coins and recognize rare dates, mint marks, varieties and coin grading.
- Over the past 6 years, he has attended several national coin shows from California to Florida
- Mr. Sepe has bought and sold multi-millions of dollars worth of rare coins, bullion, fine jewelry, diamonds and rare watches. He was also responsible for providing a major refinery with over $1 million worth of gold per week.
- He is an alumnus of the Gemological Institute of America, a member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, The American Numismatic Association and the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
Our team also consists of two coin specialists and a watch specialist that are on the premises to assist with any appraisals or questions!