Are you ready to sell silver products or jewelry for top dollar? If you want an honest and fair appraisal of your silver, Twery’s family-owned and operated South Florida location is your go-to silver dealer. Stop by our store or contact us today to determine what your silver or hidden treasures are worth.
When is the Best Time to Sell Silver?
All people want to know the best time to sell their silver jewelry or products so that they can get top dollar. The value of silver, like gold, can fluctuate in the markers on a day-to-day basis, making sellers feel uncertain about the best time to sell their valuables.
If you are looking to sell your silver, you may want to consider:
- The value of silver against the dollar
- Your personality necessity of cash today
- Current market conditions
At Twery’s, we will give you an expert appraisal of your silver products, jewelry or coins and let you know exactly how much you can walk away with, in cash, today. Because you are under no obligation to sell us your silver if you come in for an appraisal, you are armed with the knowledge of what your goods are worth.
How Does Cash for Silver Work?
Here’s what to expect at Twery’s when you want to sell your silver:
- Bring your silver coins, jewelry or products into our store for an expert analysis
- We’ll examine your silver for uniqueness, purity and other value-based characteristics
- We’ll discuss an offer for your silver
- If you accept the offer, you’ll walk out with cash
Who can Sell Silver for Cash?
To sell silver to Twery’s you must be 18 or older and have a valid government ID.
What Types of Silver do We Buy?
- Coins– commemorative silver coins, regardless of country of origin or denomination
- Flatware– silverware, dining sets, platters, etc.
- Jewelry– silver watches, bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces
- And more!
Cash for Silver: How Much is My Silver Worth?
The value of silver fluctuates all the time. We will take a look at the weight, purity, serial numbers or mintage date, as well as other factors, to determine how much your silver is worth. If we can come to an agreement on price, you’ll walk away with cash.
The Twery’s Promise
Twery’s has been active in the collectibles business since 1967, and we are in good standing with the following organizations:
Visit Us Today to get Cash for Your Silver
Stop by Twery’s in Greenacres, call us or email us with any questions you may have about selling your silver for cash. We will help you know just how much your hidden treasures are worth.